One of the integral roles of ELCA is its contribution to scientific knowledge and medical evidence.
We carry on our shoulders adding new pieces of the puzzle to lactational medicine, early infant nutrition, and maternal and child health at large.
We explore the latest knowledge, articulate new research questions, and carry out new research projects to broaden the horizon of maternal and child health. We integrate the knowledge and experience of a multidisciplinary team to answer the unmet needs and questions of the medical practice of Lactation.
Our vision of a prospective research design is founded upon three central questions:
Is it proficient?
How long would it take?
How much would it cost?
Our motto remains:
“best result reached within less than ideal setting.”
The perspective of our designed study of ours would be based on the specific need: a short assignment, i.e., a pilot study within three months; a long one: a longitudinal study over three years; or else a 12-months endeavor, all suitably chosen.
In ELCA, we dare to ask.. we dare to answer.
ELCA’s research Program is the heart of ELCA’s vision. All of ELCA’s research department together with reputable national figures and international bodies contribute to the scientific research activities of ELCA.
Dr. Gihan Foad:
- Head of Research Department.
- MD, PHD of Pediatrics.
- Editor of Nurture Journal of ELCA.
Dr. Dalia Samy:
- Harvard Scholar training to teachers (T2T program).
- Clinical scholar research training (CSRT program)
Dr. Manar Mobarez:
- Lecturer, instructor, and mentor in the LCCC program from 2016.
- Harvard Scholar of clinical scholar research training (CSRT program)
- Endocrinology specialist, and IBCLC.
Dr. Fatma Magdy:
- – Lecturer, instructor, and mentor in the LCCC program from 2018.
- – Harvard Scholar training to teachers (T2T program).
- – Obstetrics and gyneacology consultant, Cairo university, and IBCLC.
Dr. Al Zahraa El Mowafi:
- M.Sc, IBCLC
- Assistant Researcher at Child Health Department – Medical Research and Clinical Studies Institute – National Research Centre